To download the Registration Forms click on buttons below:
Download both pages, front and back pages please.
ADM: American Development Model
FITNESS BOXING CLASS
- Is the DISCOVERY STAGE. Where the new member learns that boxing is FUN,
- INTRO TO BOXING AND ORGANIZED SPORTS
- SOCIAL SKILLS and WORKING WITH OTHERS are learned and developed
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS are learned and modeled as they lead warm-ups and drills
- INSPIRED TO DEVELOP A PASSION FOR SPORTS
- LEARN FUNDAMENTAL MOTOR SKILLS
- FOOTWORK & AGILITY SKILLS ARE HONED AND POLISHED
- INTRODUCTION INTO STRENGTH & CONDITIONING EXERCISES
- MEMBERS AT THIS STAGE USUALLY PLAY OTHER SPORTS
BOXING TRAINING CLASS
- Is the OPTIMIZATION STAGE, intro to "Training for Competition"
- Is More Boxing Specific. Sparring is introduced. Boxing contact, defense, skills & strategies
- Developing a training schedule for optimal mastery of skills and conditioning
- Learn how nutrition, roadwork, sport psychology, strength & conditioning, discipline and consistency play into learning to box and to master the skills needed
- Skill set is higher and boxing basics taught in the BOXING FITNESS CLASS must be mastered
- Coaching is stricter, expectations are higher (regarding learning, discipline, & consistency)
- Training and Drills will be more complex and sessions will be much more intense
BOXING TEAM TRAINING
- Is the EXCELLENCE STAGE, intro to "High Performance Training"
- Passion for improvement and top performance is expected
- We maximize talents (skills, technique, conditioning, defense, offense, footwork, positioning, distance, learn to do mitt work for competition, and sparring both technical (light contact or modified 50%) to Full Contact (competitive, game speed, to get fight ready)
- We work with athletes and parents with an Annual Plan, for practice, training camps, fundraising for travel and competition schedule
- Psychology of Winning is developed and learned
How to get on the Boxing Team:
Want to try out for the team? Ask Coach Eiichi! It's by his selection or permission first! You must have mastered the basic boxing skills, by going through the Fitness Classes & Boxing Training Class, demonstrating your competence to Coach Eiichi. You must be "coachable" (willingness to listen, learn, & apply what coach is teaching.) To be humble and understand that there are NEW things to be learned. Be teachable, not arrogant and have a "know it all attitude". Have a team first attitude, that it's not all about you! A willingness to help each other, especially the new members on the team. Lastly, must participate in all team functions including practices, drills, set-up, clean-up, fundraising, and at the fights!